The Missouri History Museum Library and Research Center is located at 225 South Skinker Blvd., across from Forest Park. (Please note that the mailing address is P.O. Box 11940, St. Louis, MO, 63112-0040).
From Lambert Airport
- Take Interstate 70 East and travel toward downtown.
- Turn onto Interstate 170 South (Exit 238B) and drive 6.5 miles to Forest Park Parkway (Exit 1E).
- Travel 3 miles and turn right on Skinker Blvd.
- The Library and Research Center is located 0.4 miles to the south on the right side of the street. There is a free parking lot on the south side of the building. Street parking is also available at no charge.
- Take Interstate 64/Highway 40 West and travel away from downtown.
- Travel 5.5 miles to the Clayton/Skinker Exit (Exit 34B).
- At the end of the exit ramp, turn right onto Skinker Blvd. and travel 0.7 miles to the north.
- The Library and Research Center is located on the left side of the street, across from Forest Park. There is a free parking lot on the south side of the building. Street parking is also available at no charge.
- Take Interstate 44 to the Hampton exit. If you are coming from the east/downtown, turn right at the exit ramp onto Hampton. If you are coming from the west, turn left at the exit ramp onto Hampton. There is a turn lane and left-turn signal.
- Travel north on Hampton about 1 mile. When you see signs for Interstate 64/Highway 40 up ahead, get in the left turn lane BEFORE that major intersection. Turn left onto Berthold (before the BP station). Continue on Berthold to Tamm Avenue.
- Turn right onto Tamm. Continue on Tamm to Oakland. Tamm takes a jog at this point. Turn left onto Oakland and right onto Tamm.
- Continue on Tamm across the highway and into Forest Park.
- You will be at a "T" intersection. Turn left onto Wells Drive. Follow Wells Drive to Skinker - a four lane boulevard with a center turn lane.
- Turn right onto Skinker. There is a free parking lot on the south side of the building. Street parking is also available at no charge.